1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
3 scoops Orgain protein powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup Kerrygold butter melted
1/4 cup honey
2 Tbsp whole milk
1/3 cup chopped 100% cacao Ghirardelli chocolate
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3) In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, protein powder, and baking soda.
4) In a small bowl, mix the ghee, honey, and almond milk.
5) Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until dough forms.
6) Stir in chocolate chunks.
7) Scoop cookie dough onto the baking sheet in large balls and press them down with the palm of your hand. Leave 1 1/2 inches of space between cookies as they'll widen as they cook.
8) Sprinkle the cookies with the sea salt.
9) Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes, then let them cool for 5 minutes.
10) Store leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.