Here's the recipe I used on the chicken wings at North Sound Brewery on Nov 5th, 2017. Makes more than enough sauce for a 4lb bag of wings.
1 small sweet onion
14oz can of diced tomatoes
1/4 cup honey
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp liquid smoke
red chili pepper flakes
1) Pressure cook the wings in a beer of your choice on high for 15 minutes. Let the pressure reduce naturally.
2) Sauté the onion in the olive oil.
3) Mix the sautéed onion and all other ingredients in a blender.
Add chili pepper to taste. You can either blend it in to infuse the sauce or sprinkle the flakes into the sauce as it simmers.
4) Return mixture to saucepan and simmer for 25 minutes.
5) Brush sauce over wings in an oven safe baking dish.
6) Broil for 5 minutes or until they begin to get crispy, rotate wings, broil an additional 5 minutes.