8oz mason jar(s)
Sous vide cooker
Ingredients (per jar):
1/2oz whole milk or cream (the fatter the better)
1 slice of cheese of your choice
salt+pepper to taste
I have a Nutribullet so I blend each egg jar one at a time.
0) Set your sous vide to 172F.
1) Coat the inside of the jar with a layer of olive oil. This makes removing the cooked egg much easier.
2) Put into the blender the eggs, milk, cheese, spices, S+P. Blend it.
3) Using a fork take enough ground pork to make a layer about 3/4" thick at the bottom of the jar.
4) Pour the egg mixture in on top of the sausage.
5) Put the lid on the jar finger tight and then back it off just enough so that expanding air can escape while it cooks.
6) Stand the jar(s) inside a plastic bag and place it into your hot water. This will protect your sous vide cooker in the event that a jar cracks or something leaks from the jars into the water.
7) Go do something else for one hour.
8) Take jar(s) out of the hot water and tighten down their lids. Be careful. They're 172F.
9) Allow the jars to cool on your countertop and then refrigerate until ready to eat.